A majority of the things I own I have had since my high school days. I'm not saying that is a bad thing (don't go tearing apart your own wardrobe) but I feel as if it's holding me back. I have changed since high school, so why shouldn't my clothes? I'm not feeling very crisp or fresh when I slide on my almost grey, once black, Car Mar jeans in the morning.
I would also like to take this as an opportunity to create a more mature, wardrobe. I want to start collecting things that I would be able to wear on job interviews, internships, and snazzy dinner dates. A girl can dream, right? This time around my focus will be on quality rather than quantity.
Here's a list of some items I will be saving up for
- Acne High Waisted Black Denim
- Deena & Ozzy Bondage Peep-Toe Ankle Boot
- F-TROUPE Plastic Heart Sandal
- As If Wildfox Sweater- Clueless Collection
- Anything from the OC x Chloe Sevingy Fall Collection...
- A new purse, a very mature looking bag please