Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Back with a vengeance

It may seem as if I have fallen of the face of the earth, but let me assure you that I'm still here.
It's been a crazy past week of over thinking. I have been questioning my personal goals a lot lately, and I want to make sure I'm happy doing what I do. While asking myself these questions I was unsure of my answers, and that set off a red flag.
I'm not quite sure where I got the image of college being some exciting place where you are taking all of your dream classes. Now I'm left feeling naive and much alike Buffy during her first semester. All I know is that I'm in a place in my life that is too much like high school. After I graduate I was ready for big change and I don't think moving to San Francisco was enough.
It's extremely important to listen to yourself. I knew I wanted to be gaining real life experience, but the competition of internships scared me away. My current situation has forced me to combat my own doubts and go for what I want.
Either something is finally clicking or I watched way too much Oprah as a child.
I can't wait to see what the world has in store for me next, but spending the weekend at a Zinfandel festival next weekend should help to clear my head. (Maybe the morning beach run and Dolores Park afternoon too. )

Everything happens for a reason.
Embrace your inner Stuart Little and search for that silver lining boy~~


No comments:

Post a Comment