Thursday, March 14, 2013

LV ~Louis Very late

I've been holding back on my thoughts on the Louis Vuitton show. Why you ask? I have no idea, probably the fact that I assume I will do it tomorrow every night. Oops!
Alas, it is never too late to say this show was absolute perfection. A continuation of the pajama slumberland Marc is currently living was brought to the classic brand. Everything about it oozed luxury. Silk, fur, and lace with a dash of Kate Moss. That is a dream come true if you ask me. I found myself practically drooling over the fluffy handbags and floral nightgown dresses. It's girly in a way only Louis Vuitton can get away with.
The second I finished viewing the show I started imagining possible editorials the collection will bring. Oh and the ads! It's going to be breathtaking, let me assure you.
I would be willing to go broke for any of these pieces.

















No comments:

Post a Comment