Wednesday, April 24, 2013

OOTD & Rambling

There are a few reasons I've been lacking outfit posts recently....
A. I don't own a digital camera or tripod
B. I am extremely awkward in front of the camera
C. I am a procrastinator (hence the whole Mmmaybe Tomorrow thing)

I have become fed up with my own excuses, so today I had some fun with my old pal Photobooth. I apologize for the terrible quality of the photos and the pig pen otherwise known as my room. We're all just going to have to make some compromises here. 

I found one of my favorite lipsticks from high school the other day. If you are feeling a little dark, why not show it with Cyber by MAC. It's magical satin finish makes it easy to pull off. Pair with dark brows, and pale skin and you're ready. 

My best Buffy high kick. I told you cameras make me do stupid things! What is my facial expresson? Why do I have Skrillex hair??

Coltranes by JC 
Lilac Jeans by Free People
Adidas Basic Logo T (tied into a crop)

My guardian angel Paula Abdul, because why not. 

Someone told me yesterday that my style could be described as a lesbian witch from the 90's. I wasn't quite sure how to take that comment, but after looking at my outfit today I understand. 

It's time for summer to shake things up a bit!



No comments:

Post a Comment